Thursday, October 29, 2009

...New journal, New place, New country, New life...

I still wake up and wonder why I am not in my normal bed, in my normal home, in Utah. I am still in awe as my world is full of colorful doors, black tights, double decker buses, and the sound of an accent that makes you smile every time you hear it. Yes, ladies and gents, I now wake up every morning, in flat # 9, in London.

Brad and I have been here just over a month and I can truly say that we both are happy and love this new city we call home. Ohh London town. I still can’t believe that I have the chance to be living here. Every single day I see something new, different and vibrant. I am IN LOVE with your neighborhood and everything that surrounds of our flat.

Down Anson Road ,

to the front of our house,

in through the gate,


along the pathway,







past the rose bushes,

towards the annex,

and to Flat 9, you will find...

The Barth's! in their new home, in London Town.




More to come, more to come.

4 comments:

  1. I am all for being your fan Brittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby brittles! dadley bradley! looks like life is treating you well. man you are lucky. keep the blog posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! You two are sooooo lucky, you have to admit! What memories you are creating, in such a picture perfect town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you so much! London looks like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete